I’m considering mixing up the style. I’m asking which ones you guys would like best. The top row adds to the time consumption, and may force me to break the daily post schedule. The bottom wouldn’t (probably). I’m currently running 2-A-%. I will make a note that B removes the choice between ~ and %, because grayscale is simple enough that I can do both or neither according to my discretion without significant delay. Also, some (especially the top row) are not as skilled as others in this rendition, and will be developed and refined more over time, e.g. I’ll improve my humans faster than my stickmen.
1. Human v 2. Stickmen
A. Color v B. Grayscale v C. Black and White
~. Colored Shading %. Linear Shading
I’ll admit, I like some more than others, and I’ll do as I will if I don’t get any significant voting. You can answer in the ask or submit boxes or using the reply feature. You could do the entire thing like 2-A-~, or 1.A.%, or just do it partially like B. or 1.%.
What say you?
6 Notes/ Hide
- lyonhashaxs answered: 1-A-~, it will be more time consuming, but with practice, you will be able to draw faster.
- witsandbidgets reblogged this from bitsandwidgets and added:
- lessandthedoctors likes this
- malregima answered: 1,2,~
- ask-the-stick-officer likes this
- bitsandwidgets posted this